Friday, March 6, 2009

holy crap

Stickers and markers and toys oh my. My house looks like a container ship destined for toysrus blew up in it. Or like a 2 year old was let loose on a rampage. Oh wait that's what happened. I haven't reached my breaking point yet or there would be serious consequences for Bubba-Licious. Instead I just have moments of panic and then minutes of cleaning. The Gran swears that she was able to get my precious 2 year old self to only take one toy at a time out of the playroom. And that if I, in all of my preciousness would dare to try to bring even 1 more toy into the main house she only had to look at me, with a stern yet loving glance and I would toddle my precious behind right back ino the playroom. I've decided that either boys are harder to raise than girls or she was smoking some really good weed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment